Advice 17 Apr
EveryHuman: COVID-19 Update
To the EveryHuman Community,
By now we are all aware of the severity of COVID-19 and probably exhausted from the anxiety of it all. While we don’t want to add to the stress, we do want to let you know how we’re dealing with it at EveryHuman.
At EveryHuman, we have taken precautionary measures to ensure that it is shopping as usual for our customers, so everyone can continue to access the products they need.
If there is a slight delay in your, we apologise. Our courier partners have been impacted by the recent restrictions, but we want to assure you that we are working hard to deliver your purchases on time.
We are so sad and our hearts go out to the people and communities most affected by this pandemic. The EveryHuman team wants to help, so if you are a government or non profit, please reach out if there is something we can do: Contact.
Here are some of the amazing organisations already supporting people with disabilities effected by COVID-19: Social Impact
Here's what we know so far:
- Registered NDIS providers may receive a one-month advance payment based on a monthly average supports delivered in the previous 3 month period to provide immediate cash flow relief.
- A 10% COVID-19 loading will be added to price limits for certain supports for up to six months:
- Assistance with Daily Life (excluding Supported Independent Living) and Assistance with Social and Community Participation)
- Improved Daily Living
- Cancellations can now be charged at 100% of cancelled service and definition of “short notice” will be broadened.
- Providers can also continue to claim for the increased use of cleaning and personal protective equipment associated with COVID-19.
- Participants can request to have their planning meetings over the phone
- People who are happy with their current plan can ask for it be renewed for up to 24 months
- The NDIA will allow some people to shift capacity building funding to funding for core supports in consultation with special teams of planners in the NDIA.
- The NDIA will be reaching out to "targeted higher risk NDIS participants" to ensure these people continue to receive the essential disability related supports they need.
You can read the media release here: https://ministers.dss.gov.au/media-releases/5661
Our thoughts continue to be with the safety and health of our employees, customers, and the world. If you need assistance;
- National Corona Virus Helpline: 1800 007 007
- Kids Helpline: 1800 55 1800
- Lifeline: 13 11 14
- NDIS: 1800 800 110
- Headspace: 1800 650 980
- Beyond Blue: 1300 22 4636
- 1800 RESPECT: 1800 737 732
- National Debt Helpline: 1800 007 007